By John Maynard Keynes
Read or Download The Economic Consequences of the Peace PDF
Best world war i books
In 1919, Keynes participated within the negotiations of global conflict I's armistice. He strongly disagreed with phrases of reparation imposed on Germany, arguing during this debatable e-book that German impoverishment might threaten all of Europe. This prophetic view of the ecu market within the early twentieth century represents a much-studied landmark of monetary idea.
The resurrected international locations: brief histories of the peoples freed through the nice struggle and statements in their nationwide claims(334 pages)
From the dean of recent army historians, John Keegan: a key choice from his masterpiece, the 1st global warfare. the line to international struggle I, from the loss of life of the archduke to the 1st salvos of conflict, a really thorough and easy account of ways a supposedly rational liberal Europe grew to become engulfed by way of warfare.
Males engaged in Intelligence companies in the course of a warfare divide their specific competitors into sessions. One contains neutrals who exit in their method to aid the enemy for the sake of achieve; and for such males we haven't a lot compassion may still they fall upon misfortune. they're interfering in nice issues with which they don't seem to be involved, with a view to make a bit cash.
- Cavalry of the Clouds: Air War over Europe 1914–1918
- The Heroic Gangster: The Story of Monk Eastman, from the Streets of New York to the Battlefields of Europe and Back
- The Culture of Defeat: On National Trauma, Mourning, and Recovery
- Marshall County in the World War, 1917-1918 : a pictorial history of the community's participation in all wartime activities with a complete roster of soldiers and sailors in service
- On secret patrol in high Asia
Additional info for The Economic Consequences of the Peace
The Economic Consequences of the Peace by John Maynard Keynes